Tuesday, May 31, 2011

THE SELF-CLEANSING PROGRAM (PART 1: ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS)

I'm starting to do some self-cleansing for myself to get rid off those negative energies that may bother me one day. There are many parts of this program, and the first one is asking for forgiveness.

To let go the sense of guilt is to ask for forgiveness even if we are not guilty. We may own burdens and fear in our hearts without any explanation about why we had them. The best thing to move on is to ask for forgiveness to anyone in our life, even if we didn't do anything wrong to them. By doing this, our burdens are slowly fading away, and our hearts are filtered by light and happiness that we get by asking for forgiveness. Because asking for forgiveness means that we are fixing those mistakes we may have done, and since (some) burdens are connected with mistakes, it shall be removed when we're doing this.



I did this today by sending BBM and text messages to those I truly love and to those I've hated before, and to those I felt guilty at. It's not an easy thing to do because I have to let go off my ego, but after a little conflict I had with myself, I succeed in doing it. Everyone were worried at first because they thought I might be bothered by something essential. But after I did some explanations, they said that they've forgive me and some of them also asked me for forgiveness. I felt relieved when I know that I am forgiven. Those hidden pain and agony I felt before were removed, and my heart is full of joy and love. I feel amazing and happy! I somehow feel loved and that people DO care.

And for those who may visit this blog and knows me, I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong. I'm willing to fix my mistakes :)

This is the first part of my self-cleansing program. Catch me up for the next one! Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment