Saturday, May 7, 2011

SOMETHING DEEP AND WONDERFUL ABOUT LIFE~

Something beautiful about life is that we may be separated physically, but our souls united in the Glory of God, the creator and the healer of sins and agony. We do belong to each other, living this life in need of others as well as others need us. You may not know me as well as I don't know the strangers I found on the street, we physically do not recognize some people that are sharing the same world with us because there are many of them. We are physically limited, yet if we look deeper into our hearts and soul, we notice that we are connected to each other. We are a part of God himself, pieces of his glorious soul, unite in his pure heart. Some people are crying out there, feeling lonely and retarded, and as his/her brother/sister let us send our energy of love trough meditation, prayers, or anything that you feel comfortable with, to erase the tears of sadness and loneliness from this planet. We step in the same universe, created by the same God, we are all brothers and sisters, a big family, living this life with each role, reaching the same goal: peace and love. 

My guardian fairy send me a message trough a beautiful dream years ago, and I still remember clearly what she told me.

"You are me, I am you, we are one, 11:11."

11:11= a symbol of fun-loving spirit, spiritual guardian. Perhaps we live to guard each other, to guide each other and remind each other that we are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment