Wednesday, May 4, 2011

UNUSUAL EXPERIENCE IN AN UNUSUAL DAY

Whoa what a day!

After passing a night full of agony and thoughts, I came to school with such exhausted and gloomy auras around me. I have no desire to do anything until I came to a special needs teacher who was waiting for me to have a talk.

As I entered his room, he asked about my race and my town. I was pretty much surprised because usually, people would just ask your first name, age, hobbies, etc. Then, he asked me some deep stuffs like my visions and abilites. I told him about my strange dreams and so-called 'visions', and messages that I 'heard' from the nature. I was pretty awkward at first because I never talk about these things ever since I got some rejections from people because they think this is ridiculous, so I literally keep things by myself. He smiled and told me about his experiences. We talked about reincarnation, beliefs, spiritual body, chakras; a topic that is unusual for teenagers. In the middle of the conversation, he stopped for a while, and said: "he was here."
 "who?" I asked.
"A part of you, your guardian."
"Did he wore white robe, and has short fair hair with blue eyes?"
"Yes he is."
:O
This is somehow relieving because at least I know now that my visions are true and real, and I am not the only one who could 'see' this kind of things. After discussing about guardians, we talked about past life. He told me that he passed several lives; he was a robber in Europe *but he stole for the sake of society in his town*, and he was also a part of the Majapahit kingdom back then and predicted that I may joined him back then. Then again, he stopped and looked at me. He said that my face changed, became a very familiar face to him. And I suddenly 'see' a picture; there was a garden full of people wearing Javanese batik and old-style kebayas. There was a water spring in the middle of the garden, along with women and men sitting around it, having some tea and chat. There was a man sitting behind the water spring with fancy and artistic clothes, in which I considered as the king. At the end of the vision, he told me that I was a Javanese princess long time ago. My eyes are trully black, and before I saw this picture and before he told me about this, I did have the feeling about being a princess. I feel like living in a fancy life back then, but never take a deeper look to this feeling.

As the conversation were getting deeper and deeper, I feel like my energy is increasing, I feel more powerful than before! I was able to see the color vibrations of my teacher very clearly and see many pictures. It's like my abilities are growing and the burdens burried in my mind were sucked out slowly... My teacher noticed this and mentioned that I am actually very powerful; I should use and develop this power for the sake of other's good. Suddenly, another teacher came in to take something and asked me about his potential. He said that he wanted to take a bigger step in his career and that he wants to seek time to develop his spirituality, and in order to fulfill this he will leave this school and go somewhere in which he would fulfill his destiny. He wondered if he could do that. And I automatically answered his question in a very mature way while I never done such thing! It's like seeing someone talking trough my body; I talked like a 50 year old, like I am way older than he is... I was really surprised by my the words that came out from my own mouth. I told him that he has the potential if he wanted to and to clear his mind from the negative thoughts; he's been thinking about the 'distractions' that may disturb him along the step he takes. I told him that one's mind is very powerful; more powerful than a physical body, because everything that happens to us right now came from our own thoughts. So if he filled his mind with positive thoughts, things will flow easily. The distractions that come along the way is challenge; one must find a way to get out of there so when the same door of distraction comes, one knows the key to open its door and to continue walking. I wasn't planning to said this; the words flow by themselves trough my voice... It felt amazing to know that I have the potential to do these things. well actually, all of us could do such thing :)

So yeah, no more depression, no more gloomy aura! I will always do this, in fact, extra senses could not be remove but they could be developed into something useful for one's life. And just like the Buddha said: "The chaos you see, is only a distraction. keep on your own path." Don't listen to what they said, just do it! Believe in yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment