Saturday, May 14, 2011

MESSAGE FOR HATERS

Dear haters,

I know that you mocked me for keep mentioning something ridiculous on twitter like those indigo thingy, pleiades thingy, aura thingy, etc, and you do not like it when I'm being proud of my original hometown. To be honest, I know the person behind my formspring questions, the one who made fun of me online. And to be honest, those things that you have done drove me into the feeling of being rejected and alone, because I realize that no one understands me for being different and seeing those psychic things by myself, without anyone else experiencing the same thing. If only you could feel what it's like to be in my posititon, and I'm not being overdramatic when I'm writing this.

So here are my words: I'm not going to hate you, I'm not going to take revenge. Even if it's hard to do, to be honest, I forgive all of you. I understand that you guys do not experience the same thing, so you may not understand what I've gone trough. And well, it's my fault for posting those kind of things to the public. I should have realize that not everyone understand the whole things I have mentioned, But please hold this in mind: Don't judge people. You don't know their life. Don't judge me for being different and for being strangely psychic. Don't blame me for being a liar without any evidence. People have no right to judge others. You do not have the right to judge me. I do not have the right to judge you.

So I'm not going to open my formspring account anymore, and it's not because I'm being coward. I'd rather live my life without knowing what people said about me than feeling miserable because all of those judgements and rejection.

No comments:

Post a Comment