Saturday, May 21, 2011

As what I've mentioned in twitter, I've stated that I'm no longer religious. Some people thought that I am now an atheist, but that's not what I meant. I'm still spiritual but I don't use religion anymore to increase spirituality. Religion is one of the ways to reach God, and since I'm not very comfortable with it, to be honest, I took another path by developing spiritualism. I do many prayers and evergy development instead. Yet when I pray, I don't use particular religious tradition anymore. I talk to God directly by heart.

And by doing this, I feel more comfortable and closer to God. However, I haven't told my family about this. Maybe I won't let them know, because they are very religious which is a good thing, though. But still, I personally dislike sticking to one religion. I've talk about this to my uncle, the only one who I believe would understand this. He said that it's okay if I would take that 'other path' since he was also doing the same thing. I have the right to belief in what I belief. I have the right to have my own religious views. If I wanted to become an agnostic, well it's fine. I mean, people have the right to belief or to not belief.

And I'm doing this not do betray God. I do love God, and I do praise him. And I didn't mean to say that religion is a bad thing for me. I do appreciate religions and I love them all. It's just that I'm not very comfortable with religious traditions so I praise God in my own way.

Well, that's all for now :) see you guys soon!~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment