Monday, May 2, 2011

DIAMONDS IN THE DARK SKY

I'm having hard times these days and I was loosing my desire to do anything. I was really tired and was barely focus on what I should learn at school, and I did nothing but laying on the bed at home. I currently have lots of things running in my mind, they even bother my physical body. I get exhausted easily, and sometimes I feel like my heart is beating heavily. I sweat a lot when I wasn't supposed to, and sometimes found it hard to breath normally.

I talked to some of my best friends about what's happening to me these days, and even tho they cannot give the exact advice, I really do appreciate their effort to help and to listen to me :) In fact, that is what I mostly need. Their effort proves that they actually care. Humans do need caring friends to live a life. And I'm once again very lucky to have them! And yet, their simple advices are the foundation of my ability to walk further. They said that I should just be myself no matter what happens, because the world itself requires my uniqueness. Even tho rejections happen, acceptance does exist. They said that I should just enjoy life and let it be, because happiness came from yourself; from the way you see life.

Best friends are, indeed, the little lights hanging on the night sky, just like pieces of diamonds scattered on the dark and gloomy atmosphere. In such endless sky, they shine; showing us the way, remind us that no matter how dark it is, there will be a light that brightens everything unseen.

No comments:

Post a Comment