Wednesday, June 1, 2011

THE SELF-CLEANSING PROGRAM (PART 2: FORGIVING)

I haven't acomplished today's self-cleansing activity since I found some distractions today. I feel like people, some of them used to be my close friends, are ignoring me and mad at me without any explanations. So yeah, I'm pretty much upset and angry right now. And this is the big challenge for today's self cleansing.

Yesterday I asked some people to forgive me for my mistakes. This time, I am the one who has to forgive people for their mistakes.



As we forgive, we take control of our self-ego. We become powerful enough to rule our hearts and minds, and to get rid off those hidden grudge or hate we may keep deep inside our hearts. I myself, admit that I still hate some people even if I did not show it. By letting go our ego, we become big enough to care about others, and the love for ourselves grow bigger and bigger. When we forgive, even when the person did not managed to say sorry, it means that we love ourselves and we do not want to keep those hate and grudge that are bothering us.

forgiving is not always easy, I know. This theory happens to me today. I have to let my ego go. I can't let my ego contol myself and drive me nuts every single day! But yeah, sometimes ego wins. Sometimes we're being too selfish that we would rather keep our ego than letting it go and feel the positive vibes filtering our soul.

I am still facing this challenge yet I know that I can do it and, as well as you guys, I will gain unbelievable energy entering my mind, heart, and soul. Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment