Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm sorry for posting this and if this post affects your day. I have a lot of things hitting my mind each second so I need to let go of the stress inside. One effective way for me to do this is to describe this in words and in poetic ways. I just love writing in poetic ways because it's always been helpful for me! And Idk why I prefer writing this online rather than typing this using Word or something. Perhaps because my Word sucks and I haven't update it -_-" So if you think this will waste your time or this is a complete nonsense, please skip it :)

Oh God, look at me. I am a pathetic being, weak and lost, blinded in my own misery in which created by my own foolishness. Here is my cross, laying on my back, as it is getting heavier in each step I take when walking in my path. There's a light in the end, I know. Yet my body is shivering, my soul is screaming. At the end, my spirit will be carried to the light anyway. I am reaching the time when I feel hopeless and helpless, I cannot do anything to fulfill this mission. As I try to find the way, I wasted my energy each day, getting weaker and exhausted. I should have been happy with all I am, but I just can't. The burdens inside me surround my mind every single day without giving me a break to think clearly and to refresh. I know that these burdens are actually helping me give an understanding towards everything that happen around me; fear, agony, tears... Burdens help me understand how it feels like to be in their position. Yet will all these things happening to me, I barely breath. I have precious friends guiding me and supporting me along the way, yet I am walking on this path alone. Will someone help me carry this cross of burdens, walk with me together until the end of the path? Or will I be forever alone and tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment