Thursday, May 26, 2011

25.05.1995.

Hello all! So yeah yesterday was my 16th birthday so,


I start the day normally. What makes it different is that I receive dozens of BBM, mentions in Twitter, and posts on Facebook, making my phone beeps every minute! My parents called me very early in the morning to say happy birthday. I've got 2 perfumes as a gift from them! Well I requested for a binocular telescope but since it's too expensive for them to buy for now, it's fine :) The perfume's scent are really nice anyway! <3 And just as I went home from school, my grandma's kitchen is full of ready-to-eat dishes just for me and fams :D There are Gurame fish, Grandma's special maccaroni, special tofu, soup with pork and beans, and of course... Grandma's special cheese cake! :)) My aunt also send me her famous pumpkin pie. I had dinner with my fams to celebrate me and my mom's birthaday (which was held on 21 May).

Meanwhile, I was thinking... 16??!? I felt like I was just celebrating my 15th birthday yesterday along with my old friends, as they brought me to the waterfall and push me into the cold pond! Time flows too fast, and this is the first time I celebrate my birthday in Jakarta, without my parents or either my old friends. Still, this birthday is one of the best birthdays ever! :D I thank everyone and God for making my day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment