Saturday, June 25, 2011

A WARM REGARDS FROM PAPUA, AND BEAUTIFUL DREAMS :)

Good day to you, precious visitors! First of all, I'm sorry for lack of post lately. I'm enjoying a vacation in my hometown which is very very far away from the city, but unfortunately I'm pretty much busy and yet the connection doesn't support my dancing thoughts. And while the internet connection is working pretty well today, maybe I just have to write a little here.

So I've been doing meditations and relaxation, working with energies and developing my abilities, since the place is pretty much supporting for this case. I enjoy walking around the town and entering the forest all by myself, entertaining myself with the sights around, or maybe have a little chat with people around. My sense works much better and I'm feeling very well ever since I step my feet on this small town. I'm happy with those good signs :D 

Anyhows, 2 days ago I was having a beautifully strange dream. I was pretty upset with someone and so I've been hiding an anger all day long, feeling like people doesn't accept me for being myself once again, after having a flashbacks of horrible times I had back then. As I fell asleep and travel deep into the unconscious mind, I saw myself laying on a magnificent hill with a friend. I heard a very soft and tender voice speaking to me, as I saw my friend stare and smiled at me while she said "You have me as a friend." Then, I saw my other friends standing behind her, smiling at me either. In the morning when I woke up, I completely forgot about my anger and I feel a very soothing sense of peace deep inside. It was a very wonderful dream that healed me from those terrible thoughts and feelings, and I'm grateful with it :)

And yesterday I was having a really beautiful dream once again. I was in a place where there are children and adults in my kind and we were smiling to each other, feeling the sense of brotherhood and sisterhood between us all. we were sitting around a huge and beautiful blue fire where we saw reflections of the sad and ill ones. And so we dance, holding each other hands and singing with joy around the beautiful blue flame, creating such powerful energies in which were sent to the sad and ill ones. We hoped that they feel much better when receiving this energy even if it cannot completely heal them from the pain. 


Well I guess that all for now. I'm so happy to be able to share this :) Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment