Saturday, July 2, 2011

RANDOM POST

Yes, I am here, I am present, with all of you! And I'm grateful that I can finally wrote some words after a few days :) So I'm not that busy anymore and I spend time by doing home spa, relaxation, exercise, concentrating (but I'm still dealing with laziness when doing this LOL), etc. But I'm overdoing these so I'm being too spiritual and forgot about my own physical life, so I have to enjoy the life with healthy earth things either.

So this is my 2nd week here in Papua, going to the 3rd one tho. I don't know why but I miss school already, and most of all, my friends there. And of course, when school starts everyone wants some vacation. This happens all the time LOL. I also passed my old school sometimes, and having some sweet flashbacks. Nowadays, it's hard to hang out with my old friends, since most of them live in different cities which are far away from where I live now. I can't even meet my best friend who lives near my city, and it's been a year since all of us leaving Papua.

And I've been witnessing many changes here, they make me feel sad. Some playgrounds and a gold field are being crushed down, so there are less facilities for people to have fun with. And from what I saw, people are being too stressed up with their jobs. They deserve some fun and good laughter, they deserve some rest from all of those stressing work. After all, being too stressed up isn't healthy! Some parents are criticizing the school's condition, and some students were being bullied. If only I can do something to help, but I have nothing to do with this school and this town now.

Namaste!~

No comments:

Post a Comment