Thursday, June 2, 2011

SELF-CLEANSING PART 4 ("GIVING IS BETTER THAN RECEIVING")

This is the 4th part of my self-cleansing program. Well, actually I've done this part yesterday and few days ago before the idea of creating this program popped inside my head. This time, I'm going to discuss about the power of (unconditional) giving.



Giving with a pure heart symbolize our true unconditional love. Giving is a sign that we care. We always have something to give. We could always give anything that others might need. Take a look at your smile! It is something very simple indeed, yet it is precious for others. It is free, we don't need to cost anything for it. Take a look at those forgitten books! Instead of throwing them away, why don't we donate them to someone else, making them become useful once again. This is also simple and many people have done this, but there is a wonderful and precious effect to the receiver that we might don't know.

Do you remember when you got what you want at your birthday, or christmas? I remember a few months ago, when I dreamt of having an upright piano. And how happy I was when I finally got it and I'm finally able to play it anytime I wanted to. Yet, my parents are happier because they are able to give it for me. And this is what we're going to feel as we give unconditionally.

Let's give, and develop our unconditional love! Namaste!~

No comments:

Post a Comment