Thursday, June 2, 2011

SELF-CLEANSING PART 3 (BE GRATEFUL)

It's now the 3th day of my self-cleansing program. What I've done in today's self-cleansing is be grateful to whatever happened or whatever I received, no matter how rough or how simple it is. This is something simple, but there is a big gift behind it.


Every single thing, no matter how rough it is, is not a coincidence, yet if we open our eyes and think positively, it is a gift of life. Take a look at your meals, your clothes, your belongings. You received and own them for reasons. Those things are there for you to fulfill your needs. Take a look at the people of your life. Think about how wonderful they are. They colored your life. They come to you for this purpose, which is the same purpose of why you become a part of their life. Take a look at the horizons, the grass, the flowers. What would life in the earth be without them?

I started my day by thanking God (note: to avoid another misunderstanding, let me explain this first. I'm not religious as I told you before but this doesn't mean that I hate religions, beliefs, and more importantly, God. I love and I believe in God yet I no longer use particular religious tradition) for the brand new day. I opened my room's window and take a look at the view for a while. I stood there for a while and enjoy every single thing I saw. Before I had breakfast, I think about how wonderful my breakfast is (even if it's just a few small home-made Dutch doughnuts) and thank God again for the meal. To think how pity it is if I cannot share such joy from this wonderful meal while everyone deserves joy, I open my backyard door and let my furry friend, Snowy, in. She came in with her grumbling stomach, starring at my breakfast plate. I gave her some bites of the doughnut for snack :3 Then I came to my other dog, Robin, and gave him a hug (he, as always, ate too much yesterday so I didn't gave him anything :P) while giving my turtle his favorite turtle food.

I broadcast message (almost) everyone with this message:


"I am grateful to have you as a part of my wonderful life ({}) blessings!~"

And directly felt the power of unconditional love fulfilling my spirit. Well, there's a lot of thing I did for today's self-cleansing and those were only a few part of it, but the whole point is I just simple felt grateful for what I see, hear, and what I have.

So that broadcast message I typed above is also for YOU! <3 I need you, we need each other. You are a part of my life :) Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment