Friday, June 10, 2011

THE BIG SECRET FOR THE LONELY ONES


Feeling lonely? lost? abandoned? Stuck? Isolated? Don't worry. I felt this way before either. I felt this way for months because I kinda feel like people just don't accept me for being myself and people don't understand me. They ignored me so I feel like playing with myself everyday.

But now, I'm thrilled, thrilled with passion to live this life, thrilled with gratefulness and joy, thrilled with laughter! It feels amazing! It feels amazing to live! It feels amazing to be myself! It feels amazing to be content! It feels amazing to know the big secret behind all of these :)

I want to share this secret, the secret that all of us should already know. The forgotten secret. A very simple yet powerful secret. Everyone deserves to know this secret. In fact, it shouldn't be a secret at all :)

"YOU ARE ME, I AM YOU, WE ARE ONE, WE ARE ALL A PART OF GOD."

The physical body may separated from one and another, yet a soul owns connection to another. All of us own an immortal soul. Our souls were created from the same exclusive material, a very special material and the most precious one. It is indeed, the light of love! Each of us came here to help each other. Without you, I why should I be here on my own? :)

Namaste! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment