Friday, August 19, 2011

MESSAGE FOR A DEAR FRIEND

Years pass and we've been friends for years. Through every moment, we've learned that distance does not exist in a true friendship. There are a sense of arts everywhere, including relationships. Friendship, is a sense of arts from the heart that even the blind can enjoy.

http://vanessareillytelt.files.wordpress.com/

You see, my friend, I learn from you that friendship cannot be crushed by anything but one's egoism and selfishness. You cannot see the rope of friendship we've tied by your eyes, but you can feel its presence with your heart.

You taught me that;

Friendship becomes pure when there is no jealousy or fear, when it comes from one's deepest heart.

Friendship does not see physical conditions.

Friendship is immortal. It is one of the Universe's component to shape life.

Friendship is not subjective. It is objective, universal, understandable for everyone.

In dark days, friendship is our candle. In such bright moments, friendship is the rainbow that surrounds us all.

Friendship could travel through time and space, because friendship itself is a light that is visible through heart.

Thank you for the wonderful years you gave me, my dear friend. Even if you are here with me, I can sense your presence of nurturing love. And I'm sure, you can see me there despite the distance that separate us.

Namaste!~

No comments:

Post a Comment