Wednesday, August 24, 2011

THE DARK SIDE OF LIFE

Just read an article about a girl named Junko Furuta, 11-grader who was kidnapped and tortured for 44 days. The tortured was extremely sadistic I can't even imagine how horrific it was, and I didn't realize I clenched my hand too hard while reading the article. And I have no idea why such brutal and heartless people deserve life even though I often stated that everybody deserve some love and chances.

Compared to what this girl had gone through, my chaotic past is nothing AT ALL.

And I am still pitying everyone who darken my days back then. What a shame for me...

Her story opened my eyes that I'm lucky enough to survive a longer life, and a peaceful one. I'm lucky enough to be in 'heaven', in which I often considered as hell, while she's been there in the pure hell for 44 days, until the end of her life. 

We, humans, sure are sick. The earth is innocent yet blamed for every chaos happening in our world. It's a beautiful world, actually. Look at the forests, the sky. the river. the sea. the mountains. And look at the people's life. Such a contrast.

We were placed in such beautiful earth because we suppose to perform beautifully, working together in harmony. Humans have the 'creating' gift, because we are a part of God and share His ability to create. So we create things in earth, experimenting. And here are the results of our experiments. Beside technology, philosophies, wonderful religions, there are egoism and financial system, the two main roots of these chaotic tragedies. Think about it.

We're all hoping that this could end soon enough. We're all tired yet we're in this together. We're ready for some changes. And we are willing to change ourselves for a brighter world.

Namaste!~

No comments:

Post a Comment