Monday, August 22, 2011

I SMELL SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY :D

Someone's turning 16 today! And this 'someone' is very special so I decided to make a post for her ;) Yes, she's kind. Yes, she's insane. Yes, she's fun. Yes, she's my smart-a*s best junior high friend, Imel! :D


So happy birthday, Imel! I guess I don't have to say 'God Bless You' because He already did! You turned 16, but don't ever forget the good times we have along with Amy and Pricil when you were 14 and 15 years old.

We really should meet up someday with that other 2 crazy beings and continue our 'The Sims' family life again! Miss ya :* Best wishes, have a blast cuz you deserve it!

Anyways, I know you're not going to read this post for months because you're in your school's dorm where internet is not allowed, but you deserve something special so I decided to write something about you anyway. And if you're wondering why I write in English, I'm sorry. It's because of my school's influence and the influence from our favorite 'oybid*s' LOL.

"malam doa"

our second home, the waterfall


our fckn favorite game, swing fight! :")
the four musketeers :D

Love, love, hugs!
Kezia, your good and artistic and kind and smart and crazy friend! LOL kidding :*

No comments:

Post a Comment