Saturday, September 24, 2011

SELF-SUGGESTION; HEALING THE TRAUMAS

I should just stop blaming myself, blaming others, blaming the atmosphere, cursing the days, counting my breath, disbelieving my sights. The field of green grass, it was there for the feet to run freely, leaving the past behind, embracing the future. I can always put your sorrow to the birds of the sky, let it flow... I can color the rain with flower petals whenever I want. My reflection on the lake was unclear because I dropped some tears on its surface... I should just stand still and let me see myself clearly. And there, there I am. I can see my soul deep inside the eyes, it told me that I am bigger than any of the nonsenses, for I am the center of myself, the sun of my days and the moon of my nights. And if the unpleasant scenarios came, enjoy the moment, enjoy the show from the world's huge theater, for each shows has its own message, and only a conscious soul could catch it, learn from it. When I feel like I am a snowball lost in the desert, when the atmosphere is so hot and no one could understand, I should understand that people don't understand me because they don't understand themselves, and I am here to help. For the breath, something that is more precious than gold, shall be spend on something worth, something preciously beautiful, more beautiful than a diamond. If I disbelieve my sights, I should ask the stars to shine on me, and I will feel alive again. Curses will return as curses, blessings will return as blessings... Apologies, the pure one, will be heard through the wind or butterflies of summer, and scientists will find themselves understand that there is no such thing as distance, separation. Gratefulness, the true one, will be spread through the running water of the river in infinity. And now the colors are there, and it is up to me whether I want to bound them all together and create a long ribbon of rainbow or leave it there and spill a bucket of sadness on it, forever in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment