Monday, September 26, 2011

CHARACTERS IN ME; ONE PERSON, DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES



Well, everyone has their sides. The evil side, the innocent side, the crazy side... and so do I. Also known as alter-ego, that is. It's kinda normal, because spiritually we're traveling from one life to another as different individuals in each lifetime. Well that's what I, and some people, believe. Have you ever realize that you're being a different person at one time, and in the other day, becoming another different person? Or act differently to each person you met? You're showing different characteristics to different people. I think, everyone's doing it even if they do not realize that, or there is a small difference from each characteristics shown.

So, I have these few different characters, but most of the time, the one I often use is the 'normal teen-ish characteristic', supporting my present role as a high school teen. This one is very random, curious, rebellious, free spirit... typical characteristics that most teenagers have. Hey, I've been a teenager several times.

There's also the mature side of me. This one is very intuitive, imaginative and wise, and also critical when it comes to politics, spirituality, beliefs, empathy and emotions. I particularly use this character when talking to someone who's also very critical or elder person who seeks advices. This side meditate inside me due to my old-soul journey. I can only reach this side when I'm in a very balance state; able to let things flow and is in a very good mood.

Just like the 'yin-yang' theory, maturity has its opposite, known as childish. The childish side of me is very unstable, stubborn, and selfish. During the first semester of grade 10, I often display this one and now I regret that. This appears when I am not able to control myself. Perhaps this one came from the imbalance state, when I'm unable to remember 'who I really am', and the union with 'All That Is'.

Like everyone else, I have my own dark side, in which I often hide. It only appears at particular event that  leads me to anger, or when being reminded of something that ruins my mood. I am a patient person, to be honest, so when I'm in my imbalance, 'angry' state, I can be a totally different person. This one is abusive and apathetic, and long ago, my pets, and someone in the past, were the victim of this side of me :( I'm really sorry, pals!
Believe me or not I experienced being a psychopath man in around 1500s. I killed people since I was 11 years old, and I remembered how sadistic I was, and how 'unfeeling' I was back then. I don't know if this has something to do with my dark side, but I think it does because both have similarities: abusive and apathy.

These are my sides, what's yours? ;D

Namaste!~


No comments:

Post a Comment