Friday, November 30, 2012

RETURNING HOME TO NATURE

Aside from all the dreams I want to pursue, I think I have one special dream that I have forgotten for long. Looking at the days where technology takes over our modern world, along with other factors, I think this dream is quite impossible to achieve. But as crazy as it sounds, I believe there will be a way to make it come true, someday.

To live life dependently with nature, going with its vibrations and tunes, has been something I always wanted to do. In fact, there are people who are still doing this despite the world's evolution and movement. They feed themselves with fruits and meats that are available in the forest or the beach, drink the clear and pure water from springs, living in harmony through all seasons, reading time and directions by the help of the sun and constellations, and most importantly, embracing the soul of nature by breathing with it, not killing it. 

I personally believe that all existing problems we found in the society came from economics; the need of money to buy this and that. And to make money means one has to work, so then there are job vacancies available from all over the place. But job vacancies can never be enough for billions of people in the world, hence the unemployments, or cases where a man was working for a job that he does not desire. Today's life is dependent on economics. But then again, our economy is completely dependent on natural sources, while nature does not need the help of economics to grow and nurture. I guess I don't need to explain this any further... this has been a common issue among us. 

I believe I'm not the only one who's been longing to live in a complete tune with nature, where we don't need to feel pressure from financial problems, where we don't have to worry about looks or needs, where we don't have to see homeless people wandering around while starving, because nature is a home for everyone. 

I, like many others, may have a dream to achieve all of my goals; to continue my education to the higher level, to learn as much as possible, to intern, to be successful, to become a doctor, to sincerely do my duty, and so on. But above all, I belong to this earth, this loving and caring nature. 


No comments:

Post a Comment