Tuesday, November 6, 2012

"SOME THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNSAID."

Namaste. Hope everyone is doing well, hope everyone can feel the great power of unconditional love that The Universe resonates. 

During the week I've been visiting this 'New Post' page many times, typing a few sentences, but eventually deleted them. I did this all over and over again, with different topics that should've been posted here. I don't really know why I keep doing this, there are many interesting experiences I wanted to share.

Whenever I write some words, there's this voice inside my head that keep telling me to stop. I believe that voice is my intuition, which is under my guardian's control.

In such confusion I began to channel my my guardian to ask him about this. Not surprisingly, I got a good reasonable answer. 

"These are your own experiences, your portion for having fun while learning. Others will not have the exact experiences you had. They will find their own way to find whatever they wanted to find. When you share all of your stories they will be influenced by your point of view, therefore not being able to create their own unique path."

Makes sense, isn't it?

However, I'm not going to stop posting my experiences. I'll let my intuition decide whether it's necessary to write or not. I'd also love to answer questions, so if you want to ask  me something related to the development of spirituality, please do! Questions expand one's knowledge. 

Peace be with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment