Saturday, November 17, 2012

DUTY



I received some strange dreams for 3 nights in a row. Although they were harmless dreams (to me), I felt a very strong feelings during the sessions, feelings that I can't describe in words. Again, those dreams felt so realistic.

In the first dream, I was at a party (I guess, since I saw many people in my group of age) when a punk guy came by. He was wearing a black jacket and looked very thin and unhealthy. He told people that he heard voices in his head, yet no one at the party believed him. He went to the rooftop as the other guys began to mock him from downstairs. I followed the guy, standing right next to him. I wasn't conscious during the dream so what I did was out of control. I began to shout to those guys, telling them to stop mocking him while calling them names. The guy sat on the edge of the rooftop, and before I could see what happens next, I woke up.


In the second dream, I saw a huge and beautiful house that was located on a hill. From the look of it, it was clear that the owner of this house must be very wealthy. There were even more than 4 securities in front of it, and the pillars of the house were carved magnificently. This time I was half conscious, so I climbed my way up and consciously entered the house. 

Yet what I saw inside was out of my expectation. Instead of seeing a luxurious lifestyle of the family who lived there, I saw nothing but thick black smoke covering the entire corner of the beautifully decorated living room. I also felt a strong tension from all over the place. I think I saw the mother of this family, sitting on the sofa with a man, but neither of them looked happy and healthy. 

I searched for the 'source' of the black smoke when I found a girly bed room in the left side of the house. It was the kind of dream room I always wanted when I was little. The walls were covered with childish pastel color, and the bed was royal bed-like. A very young girl, seemingly 8 years old, was sitting in front of her table, but her appearance was a contrast to her own princess-like room. She was, instead, very creepy; thin, pale, and had black marks under her eyes as she gazed to the wall with no expression.


The third dream was less creepy, but still vivid. I received a letter from someone who proclaimed herself as a 24-year-old Korean woman. When I touched the letter, I saw a blurry image of the woman; she had a short, straight and black hair and marks under her eyes, and she also looked pale. 

The message was written in Bahasa and the points were clear; she said that if God is real, it is such an irony that evil is still lurking among the innocence. What happened to her took her beliefs away, and now she's standing on confusion.

At the end of the letter, she told me she was just coming out of a store to buy some groceries innocently like any other women when 3 men kidnapped and raped her. Nevertheless she still wished me a safe and happy life.

I did not make a direct contact with her spirit in my dream, but the letter was so clear and vivid, and the message brought such intense depression from this woman.


My intuition told me many times that these people ARE real, and they came to my dreams not by coincidence. By having visits for 3 nights in a row, I assumed that now it is the time for me to make my first move to help those in need with my (still developing) ability. This is also my second experience on channeling Archangel Michael to help me 'clean' these cases.


The appearance of the first punk guy made it clear that he is a drug addict. The effects, indeed, are 'voices' inside his head, unhealthy and skinny body, empty eyes, and depression (by going on the rooftop, making that suicidal pose). 

I sent a message to him, telepathically, to listen to my voice instead. The words surprised me because they just popped out of my mind like it wasn't me who said it, and now I can't remember a thing. All I can remember is I told him that he is a part of the universe, and the universe resonates nurturing love in every direction. I told him to vibrate this great power by give everyone a smile and tell them how beautiful love can be, and the universe will reflect what he does back to him (law of karma).

When I imagined him in my mind, I saw a flashback of how he was treated as a child. He was ignored by his mother and left abandoned, receiving abuse that caused him to distrust everyone as he became a drug addict. Black aura surrounds his body as a side effect of the psychological agony and drug he's been consuming. It was so thick and deep I still can't clean it on my own, so I asked the powerful Archangel Michael to clean it and look after him. Together, Archangel Michael and I surrounded him with thick pink loving and protective aura instead.



I went back to the big luxurious house consciously through astral projection, still accompanied by Archangel Michael and my own guardian, Aaron. The black smoke was still there. Archangel Michael and Aaron told me that the black smoke is a curse, a side effect from receiving instant wealth (in my place, this is already common. To gain instant wealth, people could go on mystical mountains and ask the spirits on the mountain to make them rich without having to make efforts, but they'll have to pay for the consequence in return; by letting their sons and daughters receive curses). From there I met a spirit whom I believe as a guardian of the young girl. She told me she was the one who contacted me in the first place by sending me to this place, and informed me that my vision of the girl is a sign of her dying soul, although she still looked fine in reality. She searched for my help since I'm capable of neutralizing a curse (as well as creating one) and yet I owed my neutralizing energy.

The angels guarded me to the house's wareroom, a place where the black smoke came from. I found two big black spots facing each other. One of the spots was placed on the walls, the other one was under a mirror.

Archangel Michael and Aaron explained to me that the wall is a strategic place for the wealth-and-curse-energy to flow in every direction, since the wall is standing right in the middle of the house. The mirror, on the other hand, help reflects the energy, making it more intense and powerful. The most powerful energy from the spots, however, flows directly to the girl's room, hence the strong and intense negativity.

With the help of the angels, together we created a luminous white light (the opposite energy of this black smoke) to neutralize the curse. The powerful light broke the spots easily while it vibrated the pure nurturing energy to every corner of the house. The black smoke disappeared in instance, and it was a beautiful sight to see!


I astral projected my way to the Korean woman just to find out that she is already reaching her 2 months of pregnancy as a result of the rape. She was sleeping when I came by, and this is where met her guardian, who told me that she lived with her mother, and there's nothing she can do to help this woman relief herself from the deep trauma. Yet the baby was dying from the traumatic depressions. When I sense her baby, I learned that the baby is a boy with great potential to become a miracle child, and he could be a true guardian for his mother at the times where she needs to heal.

All of the information is true; another dark dirty aura surrounded the woman so intensely. This can be dangerous to both woman and her baby. Again with the help of the powerful angels, we created an impulse to absorb the negativity and break it, drawing white protective aura and pink loving light around her instead. Archangel Michael asked me to project indigo and green light, my personal healing color hue, from her baby, to help clean the leftover negativity.


These activities are still exhausting enough for me because they drain my energy, thus I still have much to learn. Nevertheless I'm happy to help anyway I can, and now I know that whenever I need help I can always channel the angels as they will assist me along the way :)


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment