Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Four Musketeers

Let's talk about something 'light' today. Well, this is my 3rd week in Papua, and it's rainy around here. I love to sightseeing the scenery through the window of my room and enjoy the peaceful rainfall. Then I feel like seeing myself, along with 3 girls, running around outside and enjoy the rain shower (of course it's not a shower that we take twice a day LOL). I just remember that it's been a year since we moved away from this beloved town and survived on our own in each different cities!

mostphotos.com


I spent a wonderful year with these three, best friends of mine during junior high days. The ones that accept my 'abnormality' and are ready to listen to those 'abnormal' stories of mine! 

There's Amy, the silly and easy-going being, a friend of mine since elementary school. She's my childhood friends so she understands me the most. In some cases, she's the most mature from all of us since she's the oldest, so she's the right person for advices. She's very empathic and often shares the same ideas and thoughts as I am. One thing that I will never forget about this person is that she always did her 'dance' when having the need to go to toilet! (I'm sorry for writing this, My XD)

There's Imel, the smartest from all of us She rank 2 in class! Although she's new, she's very talkative and fun to be around with. She always had these crazy ideas dancing inside her head that lead us to an adventure! I always remember the time when I had a crazy plan with her for Amy or Pricil :P (Peace off, both of you!)

There's Pricil, the youngest from all of us, and the most cheerful, happy, and patient. I never see her angry and I'm ashamed of myself for reflecting the opposite back then! One thing memorable about her is that she blushed too easily when embarrassed, it's so easy to tell when things make her feel that way! 

We battled against examination together, we succeed together, we climb that giant rock on a complex together, we jumped into the cold waterfall when raining together, we play 'swing fight' together, we planned to film a parody of Dora the Explorer (which will be Dori the Destroyer LOL, too bad Pricil moved right before we could filmed the movie) together, we had a race on that rocky road barefoot-ly together, oh and when it's we got tired of playing outside, all of us would gathered at my house to play THE SIMS3 :D We created a family, and the members are all of us. We created the Sims version of us and made a huge house with so many facilities! Amy's Sims was running around at the beach all alone at night and met with a funky guy LOL. Imel's Sims was sleeping at someone else's bed, Pricil's Sims was the one who plays at everyone's laptops, and mine was... crying over a new painting at our house -_-

I miss all of them each day. It's sad to know that I cannot rewind the time to enjoy those moments again. I miss the time when we laugh when there was actually nothing to laugh at, or the times when we jumped and take pictures. Thank you for the memorable moments, you three! Nowadays, it would be hard for us to meet each other even if it only takes a day since we live in different cities that are far from each other, and we've been busy with high school activities. But maybe our thoughts and faith would unite us again, who knows? Maybe someday we'll meet again, either in the future or the next cycle of life. 

Well, you know what they say...


Namaste!~

2 comments:

  1. Kezia, Imel and Pricil... I'll always remember every moment that I ever had with you guys, our activities crazy like playing swing fight. Lol.

    Thank you kez, you made this post for us, and I really like this post . ahahah. You are the best friend I ever had :D xoxo
    .amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome! haha :') my, follow my blog!

    ReplyDelete