Thursday, July 14, 2011

LAST DAY :(

Notice that sad emoticon I put on the title? Yup. today is my last day in Papua. However, I have a strong feeling that I will go back someday, not sure when tho. So I'm not as sad as the first time I leave this town for good and move to the city. My dad would have his pension time in 2 years so I would still have a chance to return to this wonderful town someday :)


So far, I've been enjoying the night sky with the constellations, meteors, pleiades the seven sisters, the moon, jupiter and mars. During the day, I travelled around the forest to see of there's any dancing spirits around, climb the gigantic rock and feel the water from a river nearby, and walk around a place on the mountain. I usually went to the fitness center in the afternoon to burn those calories up (I'm getting sick of people calling me "ma'am" because of my body shape LOL), have a wonderful home spa and meditation. I did those things all alone, which makes me feel lonely most of the time. Still, I love this place very much. A part of me wanted to stay here forever, a part of me misses my friends in the city and school activities. Labile, huh? Well, that's teen-ish! LOL

I will be leaving tomorrow and stay at a hotel near the airport for one night. I'm going to miss this place very much. But I'm VERY sure that I will go back again someday. If only I can enjoy the moments I had in here with my buddies. They have no idea about how much I miss them all! I can only meet few of my friends for a couple of days right before they leave sooner than I am.

Thanks for the peace, the love, and the light of inspiration, Papua. No matter what they say, my heart always belongs to you. For my soul is a child of Papua.

Namaste!~

1 comment: