Saturday, July 23, 2011

:(

Maybe I'm being too happy for months and now it's time to feel sad and lonely again. I'm not in a good mood lately, but it's okay cuz come to think of it, you will never feel satisfied from the power you use to get up from sadness into happiness. I've been there, and I was so satisfied that I never feel so happy before. So maybe I was placed in a hole of sadness, coming from many things that haunted me lately, to find a way out and to show it to the people who are sitting in the hole with me.When I still can't struggle away from this hole, I just have to think positive.

So many things happened, attacking my mind and heart. Last night I feel like I wanna die. I remember that I used to have the same feeling months ago. And then, a light healed my mind and heart and I feel like embracing everyone every single day. I laugh everyday and I just can't stop smiling. Even in annoying conditions, I was still smiling around.  Right now, I miss those times. I'm frighten for everything that would happen to me while I'm stuck in this hole.

But I think, it's okay to feel this way sometimes. You can never compare happiness when there is no sadness. You can never feel the excitement of being happy when you never feel sad. In sadness, you learn many lessons that you might need to feel happy later on.

Anyways, to brighten up the post, I shall put a happy face here! Soon, I'll be the girl on this picture below when I already escape from the hole and help others climb their way out :D

 
Namaste!~

No comments:

Post a Comment