Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Bucket of Happiness from the Beach!

Hello! I just came back from an island far away from the city with family. the place is worth to spent 3 days and 2 nights for a relaxation in the brand new from of nature! It's fun to sit on the beach and let the waves catch my body and soul, to say hello to the colorful fishes swimming around, and to collect shells (my hobby since toddler years lol), and to walk on the soft and smooth white sand. Snorkeling around the island was so much fun, I'm happy to have a chance to see such colorful world of the ocean!


And I so I went home yesterday with a bucket full of shells, and... happiness :) I did not came there in coincidence. The nature has invited me to join them in such wonderful moment that I will never forget. One thing I learn from here is that the nature has uncountable amount of gifts for us to enjoy and to share together, as long as we work together with nature to live a peaceful and harmonious life in this unverse!

Anyways, I just realize something unique about nature. I just noticed that the theory of yin-yang really does occurs in nature! If you take a look at the beach, the deep blue ocean combines with the cream-colored sand in beauty. the color blue vibrates orange aura, and the color cream is pretty much near to 'pale' orange. In the forest, you noticed that purple flowers grow around the beautiful green forest. The color purple vibrates green aura, which means that purple is the opposite of green; yin and yang. cool. How can God came with such wonderful ideas, I wonder?

That's all for now. Namaste!~

No comments:

Post a Comment