Saturday, April 30, 2011

WHO NEEDS A LUCKY CHARM...

...When you already have precious best friends surrounding your heart? They are parts of my soul, pieces of my heart. Without them, I might be a breathing human with no soul. I would not go this far without their everlasting supports. I would not be who I am today without their understandings :)

Life is tough sometimes, and by the time you feel helpless and tired you can always talk to your best friends, and even if they cannot give you an advice, you always feel better because they are listening to you. It feels like pouring a bucket full of water, and as you pick the bucket up, it is way more lighter than before!

I am the type of a person who is complicated, and not all people could understand my thoughts or behavior. I do things that most people do not do, or things that considered as something strange. I tell things that most people considered as nonsense. As the result of this, I receive many rejections and misunderstanding. During the days when this happens, I stare quietly at some teenagers who seemed to have so much fun laughing and hanging out, envying them deep inside. I would love to become a normal typical teenager, being different is somehow exhausting. At hard times like this, what I truly need is my best friends, and I really appreciate their effort to help me and listen to me. I appreciate their effort to understand me even if they cannot understand the whole concept of myself. How could I pay such kindness?

My best friends are human angels; they cannot be there for you all the time, but their heart are always present. Their ears are always open, and their eyes are always aware of my conditions. I love them very much, I cannot describe how much I love them. They are the reason why I am trying to be a better person, they are the foundation of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment