Saturday, April 23, 2011

When You Become A Stranger in A Room Full Of People

Sometimes you found it hard for people to understand you, and sometimes you can't even understand yourself. What you do, what you think, and what you feel, are too complicated to explain in sentences. And as no one understands, they rejected you for being a stranger. They noticed something strange in you, something unusual... and so they create an invisible wall between you and themselves, afraid that strange things inside you will affect them.

Things sure are tough when this happens. And as you walk trough many people that surrounds you, you feel something strange that no one understands, not even you. perhaps it is loneliness, or fear, or even peace. When you are getting tired of walking alone as a stranger, you tried to be someone else, yet you will be yourself again. You cannot be anyone else but you, never. Sooner or later, you'll be you. And I do not know if I, myself, is a kind of person that the world needs. I don't feel like my present is useful; I tried to make differences by telling people what I see and what I hear and what I feel about something, but then again people rejected my actions. They call me a liar, fake, a dreamer. This leads me to the edge of my hope, and I have wasted all of my energies for doing this. Yet my energies ended up useless. Rejection happens even tho there's a little bit acceptance from some people.

I know, I shouldn't be hopeless like this. but I am really tired. I keep seeing things and hear them, and something tells me that I need to inform this to people, but I do not know how.

And here's the big question:
SHOULD I KEEP CLIMBING THIS RUGGED MOUNTAIN?

No comments:

Post a Comment