Friday, April 29, 2011

INSIDE MY MIND: A WORLD FULL OF COLORS AND IMAGINATION

This is how it looks like:


I could never stop thinking about something, my mind always works even when I fell asleep. When you see me laying on my bed for hours and stay there in the same position, you might think that I'm sleeping or just being lazy, but I'm actually not! I was thinking about something beyond reality, becoming a part of my own imaginary world.

However, having this kind of mind bothers me sometimes. Since my mind can't stop thinking and imagining, I often distracted in class. I might seem that I'm paying attention to the explanation from the teacher, but I'm actually not! I am present in the class, but my mind is out there somewhere... And as the result, I found that I almost don't understand anything at the end of the session.

And I don't know how to keep focusing and stop my mind from going anywhere for a while :/ Well, there's always a - and + in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment