Monday, April 25, 2011

SIMPLE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY

I've concluded that a single simple thing would brighten the entire day! So few days ago, I went to Physics excursion along with my physics mates and ate some chicken for lunch. I haven't eat chicken and any kinds of meat for a long time since I've become a semi-vegetarian (still consume fishes or sea foods, and sometimes still consume meat). And all in a sudden I was craving for KFC chicken. Just as I went home from the excursion and going out with my auntie, she bought me a portion of KFC chicken! :D

Also, I haven't ate cheesecake for months, and I've been craving for it in a long time. Suddenly, yesterday my grandma called me because she had some snacks, and as I opened the box, voila! it's a piece of cheesecake, and a good one :)'

I want to read national geographic magazines since I am really interested in nature, and my grandma actually own 2 NatGeo magazines and keep them in her wardrobe for a long time! She didn't know she had them until I told her that I really want to subscribe the magazine. Even tho the magazines are the old one, but still... The information inside are very useful :)

Yesterday I watched '?' with grandma and a cousin. I haven't watch movies for a long time, and even tho I dislike the ending of this movie, it brings a smile on my face :D After finished watching the movie, I have a chat with some of my friends via BBM, and even this simple activity makes me happy until today, I don't really know why... :)) Earlier, I hugged one of them in school to cheer her up, and I somehow feel relieved from all of the burdens I kept for weeks.

Well, that's all for now. Hope that this simple post would bring a smile on someone's face, or that something simple would happen to brighten your day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment