Tuesday, July 3, 2012

FACES

I had some weird yet realistic dreams lately, and I've been doing a lot of moves in each dream. I even feel like I'm way more active in my dreams rather than reality itself. Well actually, having weird dreams is nothing new to me. Since I was 12, I hardly have normal dreams, not even deep sleep. I have to be honest that sometimes I cannot even compare which is real and which is not, since the dreams begin to come more frequently as I grow up. 

Anyway, what makes my dreams strange is that I met some people that I don't even know in real life and that they seemed so very realistic. They are just random people, each brings different kind of wackiness. I tried to illustrate some of them, and here they are.

I met her when i was 12. She has the typical American kid looks, and always seem to wear a red hood. Her appearance first came when I got this dream of riding a bicycle in the woods with her. Although I don't know her in real life we were like friends in the dream. We laugh and do stuffs together until she accidentally fell into a cliff that's covered by quicksand. She was badly injured and was helpless to get herself out of the sand. I panicked, so I ran as quick as possible to the town. Unfortunately, everyone was so busy so no one noticed me. I came back to the woods to see that she had disappeared. 

Right after that weird dream, she "came" into my dreams several times and sometimes an image of her would just popped inside my mind. Another dream that involved her is when I was in a haunted empty house with her. She pointed her finger to some corners of the house, stating that she saw an old woman and a lady while I saw completely nothing. Finally, at her 3rd times of pointing to a corner, I could finally see what she saw; a ghostly woman looking straight at me. The blonde girl was able to run away, but I couldn't even move that time. I was as still as a statue. 

The last time I saw her is when she came as an adult, again appearing in the wood. But it was not the same wood as the place where she disappeared. She's still pretty much the same, but taller and that time she wore a red tees. There were some snakes in the wood, and she stepped on a red short snake until it died. She brought me to a swamp to see a tame crocodile. 


This had this one two nights ago. I dreamed of being in an airport when I met a boy whom I made friends with. Later, he introduced me to his mother, and they were running from something. They stopped at an old shop, and I saw the mother of the boy talking to a ghostly appearance of a young girl who seemed to be 15 years old. The girl pointed her finger to a shelf as the mother followed her direction. She came into the shelf and opened the hidden door only to find a green shirt and a pair of boots. The mother told me that her daughter was killed by a man, and that they are a Vietnamese family. From my personal thoughts, the shirt and the boots are the clues of the murdered, and from the appearance of the girl herself, she looked like she is not forgiving the man at all. I talked about this dream to a friend, and he told me that I should be helping them getting rid of the grudge that makes them stuck in a cycle of life. They probably came from different time (from the look of it, my guess is they were from the 70s) and asked me for help. 


Her visit is probably the most essential of all. She is a very beautiful Javanese lady with traditional clothes. She was sitting in a garden full of colorful flowers and birds, but at that moment I cannot see the birds, only hearing their various sounds. She asked me if I can guess the color of each bird just by listening to each of their voice. I realized that it was a practice in real life. As soon as I woke up and did my normal activities, I noticed that the society was like the group of birds that sang in the lady's garden. Each of their soul vibrates different characteristics, different emotions, different potentials. It was actually a practice to develop empathy, to develop one's ability to feel her surroundings. 

Right after that dream, an image of her would popped in my mind sometimes, until now. Sometimes I can feel her presence even though I cannot actually see her, literally. I once tried to ask who she was, and she said that I should find out myself. I personally believe she was my mother in one of my past lives, back when I was a princess in an ancient Javanese kingdom. 

There are some more faces I should illustrate but I'll draw them later. Maybe I would make a part 2 of this topic. 

Namaste!
Kezia~

No comments:

Post a Comment