Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CAMOUFLAGE

This place were once a beautiful reality. It was so beautiful that fairytales looked like pieces of nonsense. But now, the world has been injured very badly... I won't even dare to feel every pain people went through. I receive bunches of bad news, some of them came from the people I know who knew nothing and are innocent... which make me sad. Yesterday, I heard that the father of my beloved friend, whom I haven't talked to for a long time, was fired from the company he worked for and expelled from the town the whole family lived in, and their family can only have a day to pack everything while they have to leave the town by the next day. This made me cry last night, I can't even imagine the nightmare and agony they have to face. Also, the war, abuses, rapes, kidnaps... They're all seem so ridiculous. The worst part is, I can't do anything. well actually, it's not that it's impossible to help, but I really have no idea what to do. Things aren't suppose to be like this. We could've live happily and peacefully.

And it's all because of the long search of power. Everyone wants power to control anything they want so things would run according to their own desire. And controlling means taking over people's rights and make them helpless so they will obey the rules given by anyone who is the most powerful. That's not fair. It never is.

Just look at all the 'illness' our earth suffered from. War, for example. there are groups of individuals in war who are competing to win the battle. To gain victory, they need power, and the most powerful of all will win and survive.

Someday, all of us will realize that power isn't necessary because everyone has it, equally.

Someday, all of us will stop the long-last agony and heal all the traumas together.

Someday, all of us will hold hands together and leave the old dark world to the brand new one.

I hope these wishes will not stay as written sentences for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment