Saturday, February 19, 2011

WE WERE BLESSED WITH A CURSE

Yesterday was an epic day of the year so far! Asked why :P

Yesterday, I could finally chill out with some awesome friends; Nadia, Sabila, and Kiki. I went alone to Pondok Indah Mall by taxi, and waiting for my friends to come while reading some books at Kinokuniya. Kiki was there at PIM, but he was drowned in the fun of a game called Technika. So I decided to eat and read some books while waiting for him. Finally, after Kiki finished his game, we met up in front of Dairy Queen and we went to Burger King so Kiki could have his lunch.

Finally, no longer after then, Nadia came to PIM to take BMTH's ticket. She was wearing Megadeth's T-shirt so it was kind of a false custom for BMTH's concert :P As Kiki and I accompanied Nadia while she was having her lunch, we met Koscha. He looked like a lost kid :P He decided to join us for a while at the food court, sharing many excited stories. Sabila then came and join the fun also.

And it was 3.30 already. Nadia, Sabila, Kiki and I went to Plasa Senayan while Koscha was drowned back to his lurking-around-PIM activity. We were waiting for Kiki to get his ID-card ticket from his aunt but the ticket was already in the Tennis Indoor afterall -_- So after we had some snacks, we went to Tennis Indoor and met up with many friends from our school, including Rivan.

We were waiting for BMTH for too long, but there were some stage men passing around on the stage so we make fun of them :P But the stage men were awesome, they were as hot as BMTHs :P

After a long wait for around 1 hour, everything turned dark and people starting to push each other, we were pushed back and forward and sides to sides like crazy! I was panicked because this is my first time watching concert, and my first concert was BMTH's which is a metal band! You could imagine how chaotic it was! I pulled my friends to the back, afraid that something bad would happen! But unfortunately, it was already happen after all :( Two of my friends lost their phone, feeling like somebody stole it from them. It was the unfortunate of the night.

But the show was awesome, tho! Oli performed a good concert act and he was having an adrenalin rush that he seemed so excited to meet his Indonesian friends, along with other members of BMTH! And one thing that excited us all is that Oli and his friends wore Balinese Barong shirt and Blangkon! It was an honor for Indonesians :) They performed 9 songs; including Chelsea Smile, Suicide Season, and my two favorites; Crucify Me and Blessed With A Curse. Too bad there's no Lights and they didn't perform "Don't Go" :( But the show was worth after all! I was having an adrenalin rush, I couldn't stop screaming their lyrics! I really wanted to join the moshing but I wore a wrong pair of shoes and I brought a small bag so I was afraid something bad will happen. Well, this is a lesson learned for me; when watching an epic metal concert, wear a pair of sneakers and jeans, don't bring anything except a cheap phone. If you want to join the moshing, you should enter the crowd in the middle of the show.

We were planning to stalk the band but decided to search for the lost phones. I feel really bad for my friends :( It's such a shame for the stealer to ruined the fun! But yeah, things like this often happened in such concerts so this is a warning for many people to be very careful of their belongings.

No comments:

Post a Comment