Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm Craving For a Food called...

PORK. Yes, pork. Its tasty savory meat roasted with many spices... OMG.

Yesterday was Chinese new year, but I didn't get any of this meat. If only my family, which has Chinese blood, celebrate the Chinese New Year, my refrigerator would be full of delicious Chinese food! One of them is Pork meat :)'


I know, I know... Pork is taboo for Indonesians. I'm sorry for posting this but... I just can't stand it! I really love this meat. My Manadonese Grandma use to cook this with soy sauce, making it rich and savory. It goes pretty well with rice and another Manadonese special spices.

And yesterday, I saw many pork meats in the market, canned or the original meat. I began to fantasize about pork meat: pork ribs, pork with soy sauce, roasted pork, oh darn. I could only hope for people's kindness to send me this meat... But that will be impossible ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment