Monday, February 7, 2011

AARON THE GUARDIAN ANGEL, AND EMILET

You may believe in this.

Or you not.

It's really up to you.

But I do NOT make this up.


This picture was taken in year 2008, when I was still an 8th grader. I was going to take a picture of myself, since it was the era of narcissism, with my phone in math classroom. But when I see the result, it was this weird light with pink background. I do not understand what it was, but I thought that it was pretty cool so I keep it. Besides, my phone acts a little bit "funky" each time I opened that picture. As I went home and take another look at the picture, I started to realize that it was a man with white robes and short brown hair! I panicked but amazed at the same time, so I showed it to my psychic religion teacher, and she also caught the same image of a man in this picture. She thought that this man seemed to realize that I was going to take a picture of him, accidentally that is, and so he turned back. She said that she's going to check the math classroom, see if the man was a ghost and she needed to shoo him up so he would not bother anyone. But as she checked the room, nothing's there. I took another peak of the picture. I do not frightened at all. I somehow felt peace and love contained in the pink aura of this man. Even tho he do not showed his face, but I could tell that he is an angel.

Months after this, I was going to sleep in my room. It was around 10 or 11 o'clock already, I hardly remember. But then again, I saw something in front of my wardrobe, it was a man with short brown hair and white robe! I could hear him "telepathically", saying "you may go to sleep, I will protect you." So I did, and I have a great good night sleep, waking up with joy in the morning.

Each night, I get to know this angel better. I talk with him telepathically, and I would love to talk about anything to him. He really understands me, and would love to give a hug or advices that I need in life. He is Aaron, my guardian angel. And yesss He sure his handsome :) I'm glad that I have him as my guardian!

Aaron is wise, strong, caring, and extremely loving. He often "appears" when I sad, telling me that he loves me and I am not alone. Each time I laugh, he laughs. And when I am happy, he is also happy. He is my true friend, and he is not imaginary, as you can see in the picture above.

I also had Emilet, the happy fairy. First time I saw her, she was floating around my room and sitting on the window. She is tiny yet strong, and just like Aaron, she is extremely loving. I often saw her, flowing around me while dancing. She told me many things about fairies which I would love to share later on. It is too bad that she is a guardian for children only, and as I entered teenage year, she left, guarding another child. Yet, I sometimes still saw her visiting me. Now I only have Aaron as my guardian, and I often felt his presence beside me, especially when I'm praying. I sure miss Emilet most of the time, but I believe that other child needs her the most.

3 comments:

  1. A friend of mine loaned me his angel Aaron when I told him my partner had cancer. It is 3 months now and my partner is recovering and I send updates to my friend to let him now how comforting it is to have Aaron with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds wonderful. Angels do care about us as they give us unconditional, and unlimited love. This is the thing that heal us all.

      Thank you for commenting on this. I haven't talked to Aaron for a while since I've been busy lately. Your comment reminds me that I should spare some time each day to communicate with him to stay connected.

      Delete
  2. I have been adding to my Angel collection. It's an alter I use to feel closer to my Angels, and I was staring at my newest one and asked for the name, and I got Aaron as well. So I needed confirmation, and I found myself here. <3 So I have Daniel, Aaron, and Zikiel helping me in life. And I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete