Monday, May 6, 2013

ZESTEV'S BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

Okay, so... 19 days to go. I actually don't like talking about birthdays (I don't want to grow up!!) but anyway, here's my birthday wishlist, in case some of you don't know what to give to me ;)

1. Jimmy Neutron / Dexter's Lab





2. Real Iron man suit



3. Vanishing Cream



4. Superpowers



5. Pseudoderm Mask



6. Real Batman Utility Belt



7. A Private Island



8. A villa with mountain view



9. Kel's Orang Soda (always wonder how it taste like)




Just kidding (I'll be very happy if any of you can afford at least one of these for me though :P). I already have everything I need actually so don't take this too seriously. But I'm gonna write down what I've been wishing to have anyway. Nothing wrong with wanting to have something, right? Here's the realistic wishlist:

1. TY Beanie Boos' Husky Plush



2. Super Star Theatre Planetarium



3. A Disney Sketchbook


4. The Question's Comics (Vig Sage's)



aaand that's all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment