Wednesday, May 15, 2013

HEADING BACK TO 11:11



I was depressed without even knowing why and thought that this indigo thing might be the problem. I'm isolated with other indigos out there in my place, while they actually have organized a community for people like me. Still, even when I'm around other crystallines I still feel different, like I have a path of my own. Even so, I felt like I'm quite lost. I've gotten tired with this spiritual business most don't understand and I just wanna live a normal and happy life. This leaded me to an idea to deactivate my third-eye, a chakra associated with spirituality and sixth-sense... You can even see that I haven't discuss anything spiritual in this blog like I used to. 

"You're not lost, just putting too many pressures on yourself," my inner voice said in my head. "Relax and let us guide you.

"You can't deactivate your third eye and start living normally, but I want you to know that you have the gift to see the big picture of humanity and you have access to other dimensions. This ability had helped you when you were still in your mother's womb (the doctor diagnosed me with a syndrome and my mom got hit by a motorcycle right on the stomach, 2 days before giving birth). If it can protect and help you, it can protect and help others as well."

After receiving the message, I survived the entire week with such confusion and pressure. But here's the interesting fact; whenever I stopped and look at the clock it'll show 11:11 or 1:11. What's fascinating here is that this happened to me before I get to learn and discover my psychic abilities. 

11:11 or 1:11 is known to be the number of lightworkers and angels. It is a sacred and spiritual number just as the number 3, 7, and 12 in the bible. New agers believe that when you see this number on the clock, a higher entity is visiting you, or there is a spiritual message waiting for you. Before I get into the world of indigo, I dreamed of seeing this number, and a fairy was standing next to it. The beautiful purple fairy smiled at me and flew away, leaving me another message that said "Aku adalah kamu" (I am you). I didn't get the message but I feel a great pressure of energy working on me afterwards. 

But after experiencing many things the 3 Dimensional world don't offer, I personally learn that 11:11 is a symbol of oneness. You are me, I am you. We are one. We are all connected. 

Today, when I noticed another 11:11 on the clock, I wish for the higher beings to guide my way.

And no longer after the wish, a friend asked me to help her friend who was sickly... I haven't spiritually serve anyone for a while, focusing too much on my own desire to live normally. I felt so relief and happy after giving him some help, something I haven't feel for quite a long time. The sincerity you project when serving others is the 'medicine' to all emotional and spiritual negativities, and because I haven't serve anyone, I didn't project anything positive to others. This will build you a spiritual and emotional prison, explaining why I've been so negative. Now that I'm walking on my own path again, I feel serene and happy, and I began to yet feel another unconditional love surrounding myself. 

I never believe in coincidence. I assume that the higher beings lead me to this guy, reminding me of what am I meant to be doing in my life. I assume that the number 11:11 is one of their ways to keep my feet on the track.

You are me, I am you. We are one. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment