Tuesday, May 28, 2013

ACHTZEHN.

25 May 2013. My 18th birthday.


Ohmygosh I'm getting old!!!


Oh well, I had a blast :) Mother nature seemed to wish me a happy birthday as well. I had my birthday on Vesak Day, Lunar Eclipse and Full Moon night. I consider these phenomenons as a sign of a new turning point in my life as well as new discoveries and abilities. Besides, I'm no longer a schoolgirl like I used to be. I am going to be a college student who are working on her dream of becoming a scientist. I'm getting closer to the future I've been dreaming of. And for that I'll have to do some 'makeover' around here. 

I actually have lots of things to say, as always, but I'm not in the mood to write a long post today. I need to pay more attention to some things. 

Namaste!~

No comments:

Post a Comment