Saturday, September 15, 2012

NATURE IS ALIVE IN ALL ASPECTS; CRYSTALS

I think I haven't post anything in English for a while, so as discussing about spirituality because I was too home sick, so most of my posts were about my far-away hometown. So I decided to write one of my amazing experience this month. 

Some part of nature doesn't have thinking capacity or living cells or breath, but nature is alive. Everything existed in nature has some purposes, including some things we least expect, such as crystals!

Crystals are commonly used for jewelries and other beauty products or decorations, but some of us have no idea what can they do to these crystals  other than beauty, yet. 

My dad worked at a mining company for approximately 20 years, so he received many crystals and stones as gifts even tho mining was not his department during the work. I am always fascinated for whatever he brought home; I recognized later that most of the crystals he carried are pyrites (also known as "fool's gold" because it has a gold-like sparkling color), some others are these glass-like crystals (which I guess later as clear quartz), coral-like white crystal (perhaps an aragonite) and a medium-sized beautiful silver-like stone that is still mysterious. I never knew these stones could be used for spiritual purpose, but I kept some at my room to enjoy their beauty. 

This year, I finally came to a realization about what can I do for these crystal gifts, thanks to this video:


And I eventually felt the urge to buy some gemstones, which purposes is to protect spiritually (because I got attacked few times and it kept me from having a good night sleep) and to 'fix' my heart chakra that was kinda 'injured', causing my empath to work improperly. I started to do some savings (I wouldn't dare to ask my parents for it). 

I looked for some informations about gemstones and their metaphysical powers as I came to a decision to pick lapis lazuli because it suits me best. I came to the only metaphysical store I know in town, seeing so many colorful crystals in all forms, including pyrites and medium-sized clear quartz (and they were really expensive whilst all of the pyrites my dad could get were all free. I'm so thankful :p). Unfortunately, metaphysical stores in my country aren't like those in the US, that provides crystals from all types and forms including the pocket ones that are considered more cheaper. The store only provided crystals in forms of medium-sized and large stones, kilograms, bracelets and necklace. And lapis lazuli was also pretty expensive!

My eyes stopped at a bracelet that which consisted of different gemstones: clear quartz, aventurine, amethyst, agate, rose quartz, tiger eye, and blue chalcedony. I remembered that these stones provide everything I needed in the first place even tho there is no lapis lazuli in there: balancing and clearing heart chakra, healing, protection, and some more. It was sold in a considerable price too, so the stone became mine.

One thing that I didn't know, and I learned from the store is that when you buy a crystal you have to dedicate it by 'cleaning' it with a singing bowl (a bowl that provides beautiful voice if you put a crystal in it and rub it with a special wand) and take the crystal out of the bowl by yourself. Pretty interesting to know, eh?

Of course I wouldn't stop here if I don't mention anything about spirituality. I've been wearing the bracelet for the entire week (including bed time) to see if it does make some change. And my answer is, it actually does! How?

In the first night when I got these gemstones, I was sleeping peacefully whist having a great dream (without any attack), seeing a huge loving eye in the sky as I could feel a serene atmosphere surrounding me. During the days with this bracelet, my sensitivity to people grew back, and I feel the pain from my swelling heart chakra was decreasing. I feel the care of others came back to me again, and I can concentrate better in class (I had an ADD that sometimes keeps me from focusing on a certain amount of time). I also did what the Spirit Science told me to do: putting my crystals under the sun, including the ones from my dad. When I wore my bracelet back the energy is running through my body and soul; it became more powerful! I also put the bracelet into a glass of water (another thing that Spirit Science told me), leave it there for a couple of hours before I drank it and feel the positive difference making my day. 

I also did an experiment by putting my med-sized clear quartz and aragonite under my pillow when I was about to sleep, not yet discovered further information about these crystals. Before I fell into a deep sleep I saw very vivid images of the grown-up me in mid 20s, my far-away friends, and some others, as I eventually came to a lesson I get that clear quartz helps you tune in with other frequencies (I suppose the past and the future are frequencies too) while aragonite gives you the feeling of comfort. Last night when I still did this, and before I completely fell asleep, I also feel a vivid presence of my guardian standing on the right side of the bed (I can tell because the pressure in my right ear was increasing as I saw a blurry pink light). It's been a while since I talked to him last, so we drifted into a very clear telepathic conversation (no usual disconnection and distraction).



So those are some of my experiences with crystals. If you have different experiences, I would love to hear them out! If you wanna buy some crystals and feel the difference on your own, please, go ahead! They are worth to keep! :)

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment