Friday, September 28, 2012

BIG BROTHER

Life gets interesting when you meet people and you eventually realize there is no such thing as coincidence in the relationship you build with them. This happens to me many times, and now I'm going to share one of my experiences related to this :)

I was an active member of a group in a social network that consists of crystalline folks like myself. One day, someone gave a comment on a post I also responded to. While reading his comment, my intuition rang a bell inside my mind as I came to a conclusion that this guy may be related to me at some ways, so I followed my instinct and added him. 

As he approved, I messaged him to say how familiar he seemed to me, although at that time I was not so certain since we met through the internet and it wasn't possible to see him in person because we lived in different sides of the planet. As we continued our conversations I figured out later that he is familiar with Ancient Egypt while I also came from there in one of my past lives. I couldn't see a clear image of our relation at that moment (because past-life readings work best for me if I can have direct eye, or palm contact with the subject), but we kept chatting and chatting about tons of things (mostly about philosophy, our thoughts on the government and systems and not to mention our strange experiences) and we eventually got to know each other very well, and day by day the feeling that a connection exists was getting stronger.

Later when we began to know each other, I recalled my past memories, pulling the time back to the ancient time. And in that vision I saw a man summoning something I assumed as one of the gods (although I couldn't see a clear image my assumption came from the vivid appearance of the wings; they were gold-like). The man, I thought, was this guy I've been talking to, because he is still a natural exorcist, as this must be related to what I saw. 

After weeks of our endless conversations I received another vivid dream of being in a room full of books and scripts while listening to a man with white shirt who was talking about humanity and stuffs. His voice was so clear but I can't remember anything he said by the time I woke up. I messaged my friend to informed him about my dream, only to find out that the man was himself, because he kept lots of books and scripts and he tend to rant when talking (that can be a reason why he sounded so clear but I forgot everything he said). In the plane of reality he wasn't conscious of my astral presence, though, but that marks his first appearance in my dreams. 

It didn't take that much of time until he also informed something that excited me since it sounded really awesome. This is what he said:







To my surprise the classroom dream was similar to a quick vision I had the night before I received this message, and since it was a vision I was rather conscious about it, and perhaps that is why I was excited to see him there.

As the dreams happened to both of us and we began to be aware of the strong connection, we figured that we must be more than just cousins or so. He must be my past life brother, regarding the fact that he has a different character but still share similarities with me. He took a role as a shape-shifter while I have what he called as mild spirit, perhaps expressing female energy while he is expressing male in our family relationship.

It was also through him that I searched deeper information about my past lives, especially to a past life that is very significant to me; a role as a princess in an ancient kingdom that was once standing so marvelously on my current country.  Through that past life, I gained my ability to heal naturally, to connect with spirits and to 'travel' with my astral body. I also learned deeper about spiritual developments in Bali, which is one of the most sacred place on earth. Without our conversations both of us wouldn't have known. We learn so much from each other.

What's even funnier is that we both decided to take some break from spiritual developments for a while (focusing on the plane of reality before getting ready for the big shift) whilst not telling each other about it before I eventually messaged him to inform that I'll be busy so I won't be available for some time. It's funny because somehow our minds are still connected because we have so many similar thoughts at the same time yet we are still unaware about that sometimes.

We both concluded later that this phenomenon of reuniting with members of past life family is now happening worldwide, as we slowly begin to raise our consciousness for the past as a part of the present and the future, and consciousness for connections to everyone we meet. Thus, all of us will be aware that we are actually one and we can never get separated from one and another. We must help each other, we must love each other, and the most important thing of all, love ourselves.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment