Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TUESDAY'S PARAGRAPHS.

It's been a very tiring and emotional week, I must say. I got so many stuffs to do, so many things to think about, so many troubles that annoy me a lot, and also I found out today that my mac's battery is not working anymore so for now on I have to bring it's cable everywhere... oh boy. good thing I'm a type of person who can manage emotions quickly. For me, being mad or sad is very rare. My temper and sadness may stay for a day in maximum in a very extreme level when I think I'm out of patience, and then they disappear like nothing's happen the next day. Well even though things are still bothering my mind and peacefulness at least I can handle my emotions now. Still, I feel kinda bad to some of my best friends who are patient enough to resist my temper hahaha, really sorry guys! I love you all <3

I got a lot of things to write actually, but you know what they said; when you have too much you will have no idea where to start. 

Here's my agenda, tho. First of all I'm gonna deal with my Final Paper, the most important thing of all since it is one of the school's graduation requirement. Unfortunately my topic is pretty complex and I have to repeat my experiment to have an accurate result. I AM SO TIRED. 

Second, I have to do some mock tests that will decide which tests I have to take. There are three tests; IGCSE extended, AS Level, and A Level. And yes it's very obvious, A Level is impposibru! I really wish I can take AS Level but when I saw the example questions I was like... damn. So yeah whatever, IGCSE will do! 

Last but not least, I just have to try making my own money! Everyone needs some, and so do I. I don't want to make more trouble to my hard-working parents since they've been dealing with economical problems, too. (I do have a conspiracy about the application of money, I know, but the world still works that way and so we have to follow the rules. It's a sad fact) I've been thinking about writing my own story and try sending it to a local newspaper, see if my story is good enough. I also wanted to make my own business by painting glass jars by request. But since I'm busy with school works and stuffs, this will be my least important plan. 

Beside those, here are some good news:

I pass my A1 Deutsch Test and the certificate says "sehr gut"! (and I have no idea how I did it). I got a perfect score in writing (schreiben) and reading (lesen) but my speaking (sprechen) result is not so satisfying haha I was so nervous after all! As for listening (hören), I think I missed one question or two so the result of it was pretty good but not perfect. I am still grateful, though.

I had a trip to a small town in Central Java with my physics classmates about a week ago. Most of us thought it's gonna be boring like last year's excursion but it was actually not! We got a chance to learn physics in caves, ruined fortresses and the beach. (And yes, my previous statement is a sarcasm) We actually had to visit a Power Center but it was on reparation so we cancelled our visit. We are VERY grateful with this, because our booklets are full of questions from the site. Thus we have less work to do during the excursion yeay! This excursion was totally an opposite to last year's. 

Still have a lot of things to say but I'll continue if I have time! Namaste!~

No comments:

Post a Comment