Friday, May 4, 2012

A JOURNEY AROUND CONSCIOUSNESS.

Ever since I got my sensitivity activated at age 12 by accident, and managed to control it this year with consciousness, everything becomes vivid, everything makes sense, and everything seems beautiful. It was so frightening at the beginning, though, and no one can understand the situation or give a hand. Lucky for me it didn't last forever. I got help from some wise people, and thanks to them I am now powerful enough to control my ability and to become wiser than ever. I also learn from strange individuals whom I met at my dreams, and my spiritual guardian Aaron and Emilet. 

I can never forget one of my journeys in the non-physical reality. I was laying on bed, falling asleep. Long after I closed my eyes, I saw a splendor garden. A golden throne was standing in the middle of the garden and someone's sitting on it. She seems beautiful with yellowish skin, wide black eyes and with fancy Javanese-styled dress. She seems very familiar, but I never succeed in guessing who she really was, until now. 

Sounds of birds reverberate in the air, and she asked me if I could guess the colors of those birds just by hearing their voices. At that moment I could not understand what she's trying to tell me but I obeyed her. The high-pitched birds are yellow, the loud ones are red, the most medium-pitched ones are green, etc. I kept on guessing until the birds stopped singing and the image of this garden and that woman began to fade in black. In the next day, when passing groups of people, I can feel their vibrations. Some represent yellow, a symbol of joy. Some represent green, a symbol of tenderness. Some represent blue, a symbol of thoughtfulness. And some represent dark vibration, a symbol of hidden sadness and anger. I began to understand the whole thing, and I am grateful.

I also remember the day when I saw a girl in my dream. She wore black robe and smiled at me as she crossed the street and fireworks began to appear on the sky. I could not recognize her that moment, until I woke up and heard a shocking news that my senior had passed away due to a motorcycle accident. As I'm trying to remember her physical entity in my head, I began to realize that she was the girl I saw in my dream. It was terrifying, but then I appreciate her by giving me her last 'visit' when passing away to higher-dimensional nature. It was an honor. 

In one of my meditations, I saw a man greeting me with his melodious flute as we fly across a very strange yet peaceful town. It was nothing like any existing towns I can't even describe it. He carried me to the higher level of this town, where a rose-like building was standing. A very beautiful lady in pink opened the door for me and she said "reika, reika, reika" very gently. I smelled a scent of rose and returned to my physical self. I repeated what she said and I felt like my heart was shaking as if it has been renewed with a light of unconditional love. Moments later I realized that they were ascended master (and I just read about it few days before). The man was Krishna, and the lady was Lady Nada. I also got a chance to see Christ. It was when I remembered my past wounds and felt incredibly hurt again. I saw him sitting on a hill as he showed me his crucifixion wounds while telling me that he can understand how hard it was. I was reminded that my pain was nothing compared to his, or anyone else's. 

There are still many strange stories that are illogical, and I adore them all. I am very grateful to have these experiences to help me grow. The logical world is full of limits, and the eyes began to see clearly in unlimited reality, where dimensions are connected, where energies flow in peace...

Namaste.
Reika, reika, reika.

No comments:

Post a Comment