Wednesday, April 11, 2012

2012'S SELF-DISCOVERY

I felt a sudden melancholy and apathetic for no particular reason and yeah, it does happen to everyone. But I never believe in coincidence, there has to be a reason. 

I asked my guardian Aaron for help and I got a direct answer from him. He said that I unconsciously pushing myself too hard to gain perfection. I am not satisfied for everything I have in life. My abilities, my physical plane, my treasuries, everything. This may be the effect of being an observant. When I see people, I am jealous of them. Despite the fact that they do have problems, they have chances, they have everything they need to have opportunities, everyone supports them. They can have everything they want. I have abilities, I beg for chances, but I never have one. And I don't have that much of capitals to start either. When I want something I have to wait so long for it, but most of the time I can never have it. 

When I look at my physical self, I realize that I'm putting too many trash on myself. I want to change, but me and my family put so many pressure on me that I keep on failing. I feel like a failure, left behind. 

I unconsciously bumped these thoughts at the same time. I know I worry too much but it's just unbearable. For some essential reason I'm afraid of failing. 

As a guardian, Aaron told me that a good start ends in a good way. There are steps; one cannot skip without practicing the very first step. Recognizing oneself is the basic of all ways. When one recognize something very well one also learns to love it. 

I have to be reminded that I cannot work to the fullest if I don't even love my physical self nor my true self; which is everything I cover behind my three dimensional appearance. This body is meant to express love, the highest energy of all, the key to all success. And for that I am responsible to take care of it by loving it, and when I love it I will be healthy like never before. 

When I love my physical and my spirit self it will be much, much easier to love everyone. When you love everyone you make things easier either; it's like giving a heat to a pan of water so that we can boil things we have to consume. 

Aaron told me a mantra that really works, and I'm about to share it here. 

I am love, I am meant to posses love through my spirit, I am meant to express love through my physical appearance. Everyone is also the physical expression of love, and because I know it myself I will be a reminder for everyone. I will unlock every impossibilities with love, because everything works with love, because the universe was born from love. 

I am meant to love. It was the most loveliest word I've ever heard. 
Sorry for my english by the way. Namaste to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment