Saturday, March 17, 2012

WHAT EXPERIENCE HAS TAUGHT ME


I have a friend who’s currently having hard times and is lonely. She told me she couldn’t express how she feels to everyone but her best friends and me. The day I heard what happened to her, I began to understand everything. She’s like the reflection of how I was a year before now, confused and alone. Scared and hurt. Weak and insecure.

And I understand why I am allowed to be her listener or why I have to experience such pitiful situation that I don’t even want to remember.

Some situations are complicated enough that not even psychologists could handle. Life consists of physical plane and the unseen. But then again not everyone understand this; only some with experience can.

 To be in the experience itself may not be wonderful. It is rather an assault for the weak. We may be wise when we’re not in the situation. But if we’re standing there everything seems empty and unfair.

The situation itself is self-insecurity or questioning who we are. The question comes from a loss of a part of us. The part I’m talking about can be someone we truly love, a place we called home, and other things we love so much. Moreover, we forgot that the answer of our question is in our hand yet we keep seeking. Thus depression strikes and then we’ll feel that no one understand us. Not even ourselves. We lose direction. At this point negativity can enter freely because we’re empty and fragile. This results as if problems are endless and we can never have a break. We began to feel pathetic, useless. And there’s no one to blame but us.

Also, this is a different thing. When someone posses the ability to feel the ‘unseen’ for the very first time, they feel nothing but fear and disturbance. She had an awakening; meaning that she now realizes life is not always physical. Life is more than science can explain or what the bible has told us. She feels that someone has been watching her and sometimes it’s like her spirit is trying to escape when she’s spacing out.

Having 2 hard conditions at the same time weakens her, and now she’s in danger spiritually.

That’s how she feels, and how I felt. Even without her explanations I can sense how she feels just by seeing her tired and empty eyes, but still I was a bit surprise to hear that coming from her. I never thought that someone would experience the exact thing.

Helping her to get through is a challenge for me but no matter how hard it is I have to fulfill it. I made a promise with my mentor, who was helping me when I was at her position a year ago. He messaged me that “you must give what you receive.” And so I will.

So I asked her the main points. She feels that she’s affecting everyone with bad things and she couldn’t stop blaming herself. She feels that someone’s been ‘watching’ her all the time. And no matter how easy it is she couldn’t stay positive.

I told her that the life she sees and hear is only a dramatic illusion that can end at any time. What I meant by illusion is that everyone can shape his or her life. We are the ‘god’ of our life; everything we desire to happen WILL happen. Everything we desire to perish WILL perish. As such, we humans invented money, and now this material is affecting our people to egoisms and everlasting crisis. If we invent it, we can also perish it. So if she created the illusion of guiltiness she can also perish it, and if she wants to be positive and stay that way, she can. Life is a choice.

As for the awakening, I noticed that her root chakra has been overactive so I make it into 1/5 active by using simple reiki methods my mentor has taught me (and this is also the method that stops me from having daily nightmares and astral projections). If a root chakra is overactive, there’ll be a huge amount of energy and we’re not conscious enough to use the energy our spirit will automatically use it for something that drains our energy in instant. Astral projections and OBE are the activity that can be very tiring.

She also asked me, “How can I love myself?” I answered “See yourself as a stranger unseen by everyone else but you. She is weak and lonely. By being the only one who can understand her, give her what she needs.” And she doesn’t even know that the inspiration of this answer came from her.


She's still struggling for now but I'm sure that she won't give up. I'll do my best to help her and anyone else anyway I can :)

There are still a lot to tell but as a conclusion, I understand the true meaning of experience now and I am very grateful for that. Experience taught me to be a teacher of someone else. And I’m positive that my friend will be a teacher for someone who’s having her situation in the future :)

Namaste!~

No comments:

Post a Comment