Friday, March 30, 2012

"SHE DECIDED TO ENJOY MORE AND ENDURE LESS."

I’m currently having some holidays as a reward from school for being a hard-worker during Mid-Term test. Since I have some free time and I do not want to spend them with boredoms or thinking about some problems I have to deal with so I beg my dad to visit Bandung so I can get a chance to see my big fams. And well, I just got home, and I must say: holiday, well spent!!

Here is my definition of simple joy: when I have a holiday and I can spend it it to go to my favorite city, meet my family, chillin around with my adorable lil cousins and spent the entire night talking about lots of stuffs with my beloved elder cousin. J

Why such simplest things matter this much to me? Because I love my family, I really do. I adore the innocence of my little guy cousin. I love hearing stories from my girl cousin whose age is a year younger than mine. I love to have everlasting conversations with my elder guy cousin till midnight. I must say that I very often feel lonesome here in my own home for not having a sister or a brother to troll, to hang, or to talk with most of the time. That’s why I am very pleased to have this opportunity in my precious holidays.

Nothing can describe how happy I was. This just made my entire week J I wish I was still at Bandung!

Also, I conclude that joy came out from the power of love. That’s what makes the feeling of joy precious.


Namaste and may the joy be with you!
Kezia~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment