Monday, March 26, 2012

AMAZING THURSDAY. AN ADVENTURE IN THE COMIC WORLD. UNSATISFIED SWEET TOOTH.

So the mid-test was over at Wednesday but it was a must to go to school on Thursday to check for remedial and not-yet-submitted assignments. Thankfully I've submitted all my assignments and I have no remedials so I ended up doing nothing but trolling around and attending excursion briefing. In the morning me and some of my friends had to design our posters for a competition on Monday but nobody gives a damn and so Ghea hacked my phone and I trolled Nurul with Ibam and Jordie, and I also did some gossiping with them and some social students in the library. We were talking about our classes this year and how fun it is to be an eleventh-grader. They gave some compliments about my current class because we're really close to each other and we get along really well when it comes to class activities and class competitions. Me so happy and proud cuz it's true :D After some briefing I went to the art students' class and heard their jokes, I must admit that I went home feeling so tired for laughing too hard because of them X) We also had a short yet deep conversation about beliefs which is pretty illuminating. I felt comfortable to be with these kids because they are actually nice and friendly. 

Well despite the seemingly-ordinary explanations about the day itself I was actually enjoying the times I had. It is rare for me to hang around with kids from other pathways due to some stuffs we had to do. Students from each existing pathway had their own prominent characteristics. For example, science students are competitive, social students are 'colorful' meaning that you'll find all kinds of students there, and art students are imaginative. And by being with them I can feel that atmosphere, the atmosphere I never had in science class. It feels kinda unique :)

At Saturday, I attended the IUSCC gathering at a mall. IUSCC stands for "Indonesia US Comic Collectors". Yup, I officially became a fan of comics nowadays (oh, and I got Thor and Loki "Blood Brothers" from a doorprize :D) Yet ever since I joined the gathering I realized that I'm still a 'beginner' for this since there are A LOT of things that I do not know yet. These people are hardcore fans of Marvel and DC comics they even collected the vintages one which is really awesome! I feel so small during the gathering so I don't talk much that time X) Well, I better read more comics, then! Just that... I don't have that much of money for comics and action figures. Yet. 

Anyways my eating habit has gone mad lately. I think I have that 'sugar craving' thingy. Maybe because I didn't consume candies and chocolates for a long time and when I bought a small pack of candies and a small bar of chocolate I became 'addicted' to them somehow. Now I'm craving for a cheesecake which is also my favorite dessert and yet I haven't touch any slice for a very long time. Well this is dangerous and I know I should prevent myself from consuming a lot of sugars :/

Well that's all for now. Namaste, beloved ones!
Kezia~

No comments:

Post a Comment