Friday, February 3, 2012

ENLIGHTENED

After all these weeks I am finally cured.

Allow me to explain what happened. I had nightmares for 4 nights in a row. All of them are about me being chased by a woman who was trying to kill me. And there are all so realistic. I have trouble sleeping ever since. Turns out that psychological therapy doesn't help, and a guy I know offered a help. He told me that I am an interdimensional indigo, which possess the ability to vibrates alpha frequency, while other people can only vibrate beta and theta. When you can vibrate alpha frequency, you become extra sensitive to your surroundings or to yourself. You have a lot of energy to use the alpha frequency for healing, astral project, or read auras. Unfortunately for some interdimensionals, they have some trouble controlling their powers. Including me. So all this time i've been unconsciously astral projecting to a place I do not want to visit. But I just constantly putting myself there. Astral body cannot be hurt, but if I keep being chased by the woman with knife in her hand and she succeed in stabbing me, I can feel the effect physically. Or if this keep happening, I may not return to my body. This drove me to panic. The guy who told me this offer  a solution which is knotty and I am too young to fulfill its terms and conditions.

Ever since I know what really happened I just can't sleep that well. I kept waking up in the middle of the night so I won't astral project. Therefore my physical body grows weaker and weaker, and I really can't do anything. As I got unhealthier, I possess negativity. I became cranky and I was tortured by memories from my past that I do not want to memorize from the beginning. I asked my indigo friends from all over the world and wow, they care a lot about me even if we never see each other directly! They gave me tricks to stop astral projecting to that place, and it works but I was still astral projecting and it was tiring for my physical plane.

And there came the point where I became completely hopeless and mad. I cannot make any direct contact to my guardian anymore because the negativity grows weaker and weaker, so I snapped Aaron in heart (I wrote about him long time ago, he is my guardian and my guru at the same time). But then again, his unconditional love is wonderfully infinite. He sent someone who came at the exact time. Actually I've been looking for him all week but he doesn't wanted to help because he told me I am independent enough to help myself. But I was really mad and I really can't do anything so he gave up and did what he's good at. He is a reiki healer, and he said my aura was really infected and it needs to be healed. He noticed that my root chakra has been overactive while I rarely use my spiritual energy lately, and that's why my astral body uses the energy to travel. He controlled my root chakra, converting the activation to half. It was as simple as that all along!

Okay this may sound weird and some of you may think of this line in your head: "wtf did i just read?" I know, I understand. You can believe it or not. This is not a common issue but the message from this story may be helpful for other interdimensional out there:

1. You have the authority to scream for help. Don't let your problems stab you and don't let yourself lose the battle.

2. Young interdimentionals seek help from the elder ones. There are many of them, which means that there are many ways and many concepts to gain spirituality you can choose. Pick one that suits you best, or if you're powerful enough find your own way.

3. Cases like this happen to every interdimensionals, and since we are surrounded by non-interdimensionals we may feel lonely most of the time. But we are actually connected to each other and you are never alone.

4. Once you receive a help, you must help others.

That is all for now, Namaste!
Kezia~

No comments:

Post a Comment