Sunday, November 17, 2013

THE NORMAL INDIGO GIRL

Maybe some of you have know that I've been labelled as an indigo... or spiritually gifted child. It used to be part of my pride until I learned a hard lesson eventually and decided not to be so obvious about it, trying to live my life as a normal girl. But I've been so used to it I forgot all about what I can do with my abilities. So in the end I feel like I've forgotten who I truly am.

The hard lesson I'm talking about is that the world is a place for everyone, including indigos, but obstacles are meant to be here and sometimes they make it seems like you have to be someone you not to be able to survive. I realized that knowledge of spirits is not something everyone can accept, at least in this era, but when one is ready to learn, one is close to see how wonderful the mystery of life is. Indigos can access the knowledge of spirits because it is their gift, and everyone is able to learn too, thus indigos can be their guide. Through my journey of this current life, I've met people who are cynical about my abilities, one of few reasons why I decided to 'hide' my true self in a completely normal girl personality. But some are grateful to have been guided by me. 

Lately in my nights I've been thinking about this. I enjoy being normal girl who is struggling in college , complaining about being broke, and enjoying some fun with my friends both old and new, but at the same time, I miss being my true self. I miss using my ability to astral project and experience the realms that cannot be seen with physical eyes, sensing emotional pain in others and trying my best to heal it, and communicate with the spirits. 

But then I realized that being indigo doesn't make me less or more than normal. I'm still human in any ways. 

Maybe being normal and indigo at the same time is the only way to become my true self. Let the society decide whether to accept me as one of them or not, but I want to just be myself because that's one of the ways to value the experience of living. 

I believe that everyone is normal AND gifted. Some are good at science, some at music, some at socializing. I'm a normal girl with spiritual talents. 

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment