Sunday, November 17, 2013

FOLLOWING THE LIFE OF DAVID

I realized that my memories of being a WW2 soldier who committed suicide 71 years ago still bothers me. It is the clearest memory of my past life I've seen so far. I thought I've seen enough, and yet today, after seeing a video of war, the flashbacks came back again. I'm starting to wonder if there's something David hasn't told me. 

My biggest question is, however, if David had something in his mind when he was about to die, how can his spirit reincarnated as me? As far as I know, when a spirit is trapped in emotional pain, it will roam in this world until it can finally find peace. 

Or maybe David has found his peace, and he wants me to know what exactly bothers him, and how he finally found serenity in that dusty atmosphere and the sound of nonstop gunshots. 

I'm going to discover my past life even further and keep this blog updated with my journey. 



No comments:

Post a Comment