Friday, November 29, 2013

THE BIGGEST CRISIS IN OUR WORLD

The biggest crisis we're facing now is humanity. Wars everywhere, sacrificing the life of many, starving children, students bullying one and another, doctors abandoning their patients, governments and police forces working over money instead of justice. We all have egos, but deep inside we have a heart that is yearning to see all men living in peace and harmony. 

I can't possibly change the entire world, but I wish I could at least change the lives around me. I believe that there are others out there having the same vision, and if we work together, the future where happiness surrounds every single being, lies in front of us. Despite medias showing violence and injustice, I believe that there's still kindness. After all, when there's darkness, there's light. I want to live my life with kindness. And I want everyone to do so, too. 

Have faith, make it happen too :) 

Namaste~

No comments:

Post a Comment